This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Properly check for short writes when sending the response innscd
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 10:57:07 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Properly check for short writes when sending the response innscd
- References: <email@example.com>
That looks like you're not checking the write count in all cases any more.
I think it would be less error-prone to arrange that TOTAL is set to the
right value instead.