This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH roland/configure-multiarch] Fix multiarch handling insysdeps generation.
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: roland at hack dot frob dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 15:49:43 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH roland/configure-multiarch] Fix multiarch handling insysdeps generation.
- References: <20130111205044.A492F2C0EF@topped-with-meat.com>
From: Roland McGrath <email@example.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 12:50:44 -0800 (PST)
> Dave, can you figure out what the story is with that and how the
> issue its creation was intended to solve is affected by this
The issue is that I was working around the insanity fixed by your patch
here. I'll figure out what I need to change.