This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove `attr != NULL' assert in allocate_stack.
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <codonell at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 07:29:55 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove `attr != NULL' assert in allocate_stack.
- References: <50EF9722.firstname.lastname@example.org>
It's OK with me though I'm not sure why you are motivated to remove it.
assert is normally used exactly for things verifying internal assumptions.