This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH COMMITTED] Optimize sparc 32-bit V9 GMP multiply routines.
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 00:57:02 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH COMMITTED] Optimize sparc 32-bit V9 GMP multiply routines.
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, 10 Jan 2013, David Miller wrote:
> +! The GNU MP Library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
> +! it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published
> +! by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at
> +! your option) any later version.
glibc is LGPLv2.1+, not v3; you can't add v3 code to it, and need FSF
approval (or the approval of all significant contributors) to relicense v3
code from other FSF-owned projects under v2.1+ for glibc.
Joseph S. Myers