This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Use __extension__ with long long in installed headers
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, <libc-ports at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 09:41:24 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Use __extension__ with long long in installed headers
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
That looks fine. But many places would do better to use __uint64_t.