This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[COMMITTED PATCH] Force getconf.speclist to be generated in the others pass.
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 16:06:49 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: [COMMITTED PATCH] Force getconf.speclist to be generated in the others pass.
* posix/Makefile (others): Depend on $(objpfx)getconf.speclist.
@@ -302,3 +302,8 @@ $(objpfx)getconf.speclist: getconf-speclist.c posix-envs.def
$(compile.c) -E -o - \
| sed -n -e '/@@@PRESENT_/s/@@@PRESENT_//p' > $@.new
mv -f $@.new $@
+# This file is only actually needed at install time. But forcing it to
+# be built both makes it available for eyeball inspection and avoids the
+# surprise of things that look like compilation being done by 'make install'.