This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Per-machine additions to CFLAGS-rtld.c being overridden.
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <codonell at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Guy Martin <gmsoft at tuxicoman dot be>, Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 23:17:39 +0530
- Subject: Re: Per-machine additions to CFLAGS-rtld.c being overridden.
- References: <50EC4D90.firstname.lastname@example.org><20130108173753.GG27464@spoyarek.pnq.redhat.com>
On Tue, Jan 08, 2013 at 11:07:53PM +0530, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> CFLAGS-rtld.c = $(SYSCONF-FLAGS) $(CFLAGS-rtld.c)
Oh that doesn't work - make doesn't like it. Appending is the best
idea here and safe enough since an architecure wouldn't want to
override $(SYSCONF-FLAGS). Long term, we move Makeconfig down - looks
pretty dicey to me at first glance, but maybe it's doable.