This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Planning for 2.18?
- From: Khem Raj <raj dot khem at gmail dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at systemhalted dot org>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 11:28:40 -0800
- Subject: Re: Planning for 2.18?
- References: <50E63ED8.email@example.com>
On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 6:30 PM, Carlos O'Donell <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I encourage everyone to step in and talk about what they
> want to see in 2.18 and how we might accomplish it.
> Why plan?
> (a) It gives other people and other projects
> visibility into what we consider important and
> what will likely be available in the next release.
> This allows others to coordinate better with us.
> (b) It causes us to take stock of the things
> we consider important and prioritize against that.
> This is one good way to make incremental progress over
> time towards improving the project.
> Joseph Myers and I have started writing down some ideas here:
> A good place to look for ideas is our new master TODO list:
Kconfig support. I can help with that