This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Split mantissa calculation loop and add branchprediction to mp multiplication
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 11:51:33 +0530
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Split mantissa calculation loop and add branchprediction to mp multiplication
- References: <20121231092850.GA21621@spoyarek.pnq.redhat.com><50E2E4DF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Jan 01, 2013 at 02:30:07PM +0100, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> compare the formatting of the above code with the one below - and
> let's use consistently the better in both places:
> >+ for (; k > 1; )
I've made this into a 'while' since the 'for' is unnecessary. I've
verified that the code generated is identical.