This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Updating copyright dates automatically
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 17:43:36 +0000
- Subject: Re: Updating copyright dates automatically
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com><50E1A7FF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <50E2E585.email@example.com>
On Tue, 1 Jan 2013, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> On 12/31/2012 03:58 PM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> > [...]
> > The patch looks good to me.
> > I think more people should comment in order to consider consensus reached.
> I'm fine with it as well, thanks!
I've now pushed the first patch to master, and pushed the automatic
changes made by the script to branch jsm28/copyright. I'm not sure if
anyone other than me has yet looked through those automatic changes.
Do people want full ChangeLog entries listing all 7824 files changed by
the patch? (GDB, for example, just used a ChangeLog entry of the form
2013-01-01 Joel Brobecker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Update year range in copyright notice of all files.
without listing the files individually.)
Joseph S. Myers