This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Updating copyright dates automatically
- From: Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail dot com>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 09:11:45 -0500
- Subject: Re: Updating copyright dates automatically
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com><50E1A7FF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <50E2E585.email@example.com>
On Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:32 AM, Andreas Jaeger <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 12/31/2012 03:58 PM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>> The patch looks good to me.
>> I think more people should comment in order to consider consensus reached.
> I'm fine with it as well, thanks!
Not applicable to the files touched by this method, but it is probably
worth noting in this context that there is still an open ticket on all
of the localedata files which are in need of some systematic review
and clean-up wrt license and copyright statements.
I will poke the GNOME Foundation people and FSF licensing legal
contact I have been in correspondence with over this issue via an
gnu.org RT ticket [gnu.org #768100] that has been opened on it as