Development timeline for glibc 2.17 (code freeze in one week!)

Community,

The current glibc 2.17 release process timeline [1] is as follows:

November:
1st week - Freeze. Testing starts.
2nd week - Send the updated libc.pot upstream for translation.
3rd week - More testing.
4th week - Tag 2.17 and update POT.

December:
1st week - Release 2.17.

Does anyone have any comments or concerns?

Dave,

Are you still available to be the release manager for 2.17
and shepherd the release process?

The biggest mistake I always make is to assume I have to
do everything myself. I'm here, and so are many others to
assist with the release process. Please remember that
this is only the 2nd time we've gone through the new
process. The notes in [2] might not be completely coherent
or self-consistent.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Carlos.