Re: glibc-ports-merge branch available for testing

On Mon, 2 Jul 2012, Roland McGrath wrote:

> The branch looks fine to me.

Thanks.  In the absence of any further comments pointing out any new
issues with the branch I propose to push it to master and open 2.17
development Tuesday afternoon UK time.  I'll add the
README.ports-moved-to-libc file to the old ports repository at that time,
but someone with the right access to edit the hooks will then need to deal
with disabling commits to ports master if we wish to do that (as a
temporary measure against mistakes until we remove everything except
README.ports-moved-to-libc after a month or two).

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com