Status of trunk and request for help.

Community,

The GNU C Library 2.16 release is out the door.

My next step was going to be to follow:
http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Release/2.16/PortsMerge
and thus work with the community to merge ports into
the glibc repo.

Unfortunately the 2.16 release took me ~7 hours to
complete and I have run out of time to accomplish the
merge.

I'm looking for someone to take over from here and:
* Carry out the merge.
* Get the community to review the merge result.
* Merge the changes to trunk.
* Bump the version and mark trunk ready for development again.

Joseph,

You expressed an interest in having trunk open by Monday.

Would you like to take over and carry out the merge?

As of right now trunk is at version 2.16 and marked stable.

Cheers,
Carlos.