Re: Translations gone out for 2.16.

Hi Carlos!

On Mon, 25 Jun 2012 21:41:12 -0400, "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos@systemhalted.org> wrote:
> I've checked in the libc.pot changes for trunk.
>
> I have tagged trunk with tag "glibc-2.16-tps" and uploaded a snapshot
> of the tag for the translation team.

What's the rationale for the tag?  I'd prefer to keep the number of
publically visible tags to a bare minimum, that is, the release tags plus
perhaps exceptional ones such as the ports merge and similar (but I'm not
even sure we really need these).  In fact, before reading your email I'm
replying to, I had issued a Âgit fetch sourceware and wondered what that
new Âglibc-2.16-tps tag was that had been pulled off of sourceware.

GrÃÃe,
 Thomas