Re: Trunk frozen starting tomorrow! No new features!

> >> elf/tst-unique3lib.os:(.data.DW.ref.__gxx_personality_v0[DW.ref.__gxx_personality_v0]+0x0): undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_v0'
[...]
> As I said in my earlier email, it seems unlikely to me that it's possible
> to link C++ code built with g++ without using g++ to drive the linker, but
> that's exactly what the build rules for these tests seem to do...

"Using g++ to drive the linker" means "implicitly adding -lstdc++" AFAIK.

That symbol has to do with C++ exception handling and might only ever be
referenced if the code does something related to exceptions.  (It's not
really clear to me.)

The one reference you cited is in DWARF data, it looks like.  If all the
references that exist are in DWARF data, then it could be that you're using
a compiler version that erroneously emits some references in DWARF data
after it's decided it doesn't need any such references in the actual code.

Can you share the elf/tst-unique3lib.os file from your build?
If there are any other objects that are cited as having undefined
references, share those files too.

Thanks,
Roland