This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Trunk frozen starting tomorrow! No new features!
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, Carlos O'Donell <carlos_odonell at mentor dot com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 10:44:09 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Trunk frozen starting tomorrow! No new features!
- References: <4FCC0B3B.email@example.com><7056145.ePcMJNDyOl@byrd><2166640.iB5YzmH5OM@byrd>
> http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=13882 - contains a patch.
In fact it contains pointers to archives of this list, where Jeff posted
> Last time we discussed the bugs on the mailing list, Roland mentioned
> that he wanted to review this later. Roland, could you do this now,
> please? Or anybody else volunteering to review this bug in the dynamic
I don't recall saying that and I don't think I have especially great
context on this stuff. I think Jeff should just restart the review by
posting the minimal patch he wants to get in.