This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH: Use x86_64 bits/string.h for i386/x86-64
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 23:37:40 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Use x86_64 bits/string.h for i386/x86-64
- References: <20120530231942.GA25506@intel.com>
On Wed, 30 May 2012, H.J. Lu wrote:
> This patch uses x86_64 bits/string.h for i386/x86-64. OK to install?
Don't you need to do something about sysdeps/i386/i486/bits/string.h? I
don't know whether the x86_64 version behaves the same as that one does
for -m32 or not, but it doesn't make sense to move one without removing
Joseph S. Myers