This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix fma test for underflow
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 14:38:59 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix fma test for underflow
- References: <20120525133251.GC3208@redhat.com>
On Fri, 25 May 2012, Marek Polacek wrote:
> As discussed here
> and in BZ 14152, fma doesn't always set FE_UNDERFLOW.
> So adjust the test. Regtested on x86_64-linux. Ok?
I think this is fine. (I see no need for all the comments about disabled
tests to match exactly in wording, as long as they reference the bug
number so are easy to find when fixing the bug.)
Joseph S. Myers