This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH: Make chunk size a multiple of MALLOC_ALIGNMENT
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 13:28:34 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Make chunk size a multiple of MALLOC_ALIGNMENT
- References: <20120524192959.GA10939@intel.com>
The change looks OK to me, though I don't really understand the context
adequately. It would be good if someone else could review it too.
Do you think you can write an isolated regression test case for this?
It would only fail on x32 before the change, but that's still useful.