Re: Weekday/Workday for EU locales in glibc

On 05/24/2012 07:16 AM, Michael Matz wrote:
ISO 8601 makes no provisions for changing the first weekday according to
locale; it is Monday for whomever chooses to follow that standard in its
entirety.  Most (all?) european countries happen to follow it in this
aspect :)
Well, the doc requirements in the past to get this kind of thing fixed have been, umm, quite burdensome. Fixing it for the EU seems like a no-brainer given the commission's clarification that they're following ISO 8601.

For countries outside the EU, I haven't done the research necessary to meet the doc requirements we've had for locale fixes.

Jeff