This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 01/17] mktime: merge HAVE_CONFIG_H change from gnulib
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 13:53:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 01/17] mktime: merge HAVE_CONFIG_H change from gnulib
- References: <4F631655.email@example.com><Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 6:49 AM, Joseph S. Myers
> Given the approval of various of your mktime patches, I think you should
> get write access to commit your approved patches (adjusted as needed for
> review comments, e.g. updating copyright dates in the first commit) and
> then post a series of the remaining patches that still need review (minus
> the change to use spaces instead of tabs, which ought to be covered by
> gnulib's automation for keeping shared files in sync as far as possible).
Have you checked in your mktime.c changes? X32 depends on them.