This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH,HURD] Add SysV SHM support
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Samuel Thibault <samuel dot thibault at gnu dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, roland at gnu dot org, bug-hurd at gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 19:17:18 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH,HURD] Add SysV SHM support
- References: <20120512180100.GA1130@type>
On Sat, 12 May 2012, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> 2005-07-11 Marcus Brinkmann <email@example.com>
> * hurd/Makefile (routines): Add sysvshm.
> (distribute): Add sysvshm.h.
We no longer have "distribute" settings in makefiles. Patches submitted
for inclusion should be against current glibc (apply cleanly there)....
> + You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
> + License along with the GNU C Library; if not, write to the Free
> + Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA
> + 02111-1307 USA. */
All glibc files should now use URLs instead of FSF postal addresses,
unless they are imported verbatim from another project without glibc-local
modifications (in which case they keep the notice in the form it's in in
Joseph S. Myers