This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Remove pre-2.2 Linux kernel support
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, "Ryan S. Arnold" <rsa at us dot ibm dot com>, Thomas Schwinge <thomas at codesourcery dot com>, Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>, "David S. Miller" <davem at davemloft dot net>
- Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 10:08:41 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Remove pre-2.2 Linux kernel support
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org><20120508195503.B201D2C0B6@topped-with-meat.com>
On Tue, 8 May 2012, Roland McGrath wrote:
> The thrust of this is certainly fine. I only skimmed the patch.
I have confirmations from the relevant architecture maintainers. Does
anyone else wish to look at the details of the patch?
Joseph S. Myers