Re: The GNU C Library 2.16 release plan.

On Mon, 7 May 2012, Carlos O'Donell wrote:

> * Development freeze of trunk on May 14th.

Paul, you have several approved (possibly approved subject to specified
changes) but uncommitted patches - bits/locale.h fix for bug 3440 and
various mktime patches at least.  Any chance of getting these in before
the freeze?  (Submissions of new patches, not yet approved, are of course
also welcome.)

I know you've spoken against long freezes before; hopefully we can get the
machine maintainers to do their bit quickly as Carlos suggests and so
release early.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com