Re: Tile changes

On 1/31/2012 12:24 PM, Chris Metcalf wrote:
> Let me know if there's anything I can do to make it easier for you to
> consider doing this, or if you have any concerns with the safety of
> pulling in the changes in question. In particular I'll try setting up a
> 2.15 branch that just has the tile changes integrated into it, but I
> haven't played with cherry-picking, git-merge-changelog, etc., before so
> we'll see how that goes. :-)

I pushed up my proposed (and hopefully uncontroversial) glibc-ports changes
for tile and linux-generic, and published a private cmetcalf/tile-2.15
branch for both glibc and glibc-ports, in hopes this makes the idea of
pulling the changes into the main 2.15 release more likely. :-)  I used
"git cherry-pick", which I haven't had an excuse to play with before, so
hopefully I got it right.

--
Chris Metcalf, Tilera Corp.
http://www.tilera.com