This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: ISO C11 issues for glibc
- From: Marek Polacek <mpolacek at redhat dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 16:55:07 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: ISO C11 issues for glibc
Which reminds me, what is your opinion on those *_s bounds-checking
functions, e.g, vsnprintf_s etc, as specified in Annex K?
I'd say we don't really need them since we have _FORTIFY_SOURCE
and thus *_chk functions...