Re: [Patch] Fix return value in pthread_create

> Should we also not update NEWS to reflect the new bug fix?
>
> It looks like you've been updating NEWS just before a release, but
> there's no reason to delay is there?

Since I reused an old BZ# that was already marked fixed, there might not be
anything to add.

As a general thing, there certainly is no reason to delay adding to the
NEWS list of fixed BZ#s.  But it's reasonable and expected that people
won't do this every single time.  So it's always going to be appropriate
that at release time someone greps the ChangeLog since the last release for
BZ# tags and updates NEWS to be sure we got them all.

Thanks,
Roland