Re: Maintaining 2.12

Thanks for being available to help, Alfred.  I think there is really no
reason the release manager can't just do this himself.  I believe there are
GNU scripts around that make the upload rigamarole trivial.  If anyone who
becomes a release manager is not already on GNU's list of known PGP keys,
there should not be any problem or delay in getting them added.  I'm sure
anyone who does not already do it regularly would appreciate your pointers
on what scripts to use and so forth.

Thanks,
Roland