Freshmeat description

The Freshmeat description for glibc currently reads:

"GNU C library (glibc) is one of the most important components of GNU
Hurd and most modern Linux distributions. It is used by almost all C
programs and provides the most essential program interface."

I think this could be improved, and it's worth it as Freshmeat is a
site that a lot of people read. I suggest:

"GNU C library (glibc) is one of the most important components of GNU
Hurd and most modern GNU/Linux distributions. It is used by almost all
C programs and provides the most essential APIs, including the C
standard library and other standard libraries."

(I changed "Linux" to "GNU/Linux", as there are many non-GNU
Linux-based systems, a lot of which don't use glibc either, and I made
the end better English and started to spell out what glibc provides;
perhaps "other standard libraries" could be further expanded?)

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org
Police Refuse To Help Thug Attack Mum (Metro)