Re: 2.11.1: Call for testing

On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 06:49:14PM -0500, Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:
>    I see glibc 2.11.1 tag. Is anyone going to make and release a tarball with
>    this?
>
> I don't follow the commit logs to closly, but I didn't see any
> announcments to info-gnu@gnu.org, and related lists which I do follow.
>
> Has a release been made?

I asked for upload access right after making the tag, but only on
on Friday I have learned that the ftp.gnu guys gave me access
(without telling me, apparently I was missing on some mailinglist ;)
and I still haven't got any news from the sourceware overseers...
I guess I will upload just to GNU for now and do the rest of stuff and
ask someone else to upload the tarball on sourceware.

				Petr "Pasky" Baudis