Re: Dynamic Locale?

Hello Jun,

On Mon, 2006-06-26 at 21:41 +0900, Jun OKAJIMA wrote:
> But, I want to edit a document contains multiple languages,
> like mixture of Chinise, Japanese, Korean.

Well, using any locale (even one of your own making) with the UTF-8
charset should enable you to input all these characters.

> In this case, the biggest problem is, how you input characters.

All you need to do is to configure your desktop to support different
keyboard layouts and use the appropriate one for the language you want
to input.

Or am I misunderstanding your question?

Leonard.