This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: String Functions for x86-64
- From: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: "Menezes, Evandro" <evandro dot menezes at amd dot com>, "GNU C Library" <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>, "Michael Meissner" <michael dot meissner at amd dot com>, "Michael Matz" <matz at suse dot de>
- Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 23:08:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: String Functions for x86-64
- Geoman: IS A RETARD
- References: <84EA05E2CA77634C82730353CBE3A84304940DBB@SAUSEXMB1.amd.com>
On Sunday 16 April 2006 16:26, Menezes, Evandro wrote:
> I'd appreciate if a preliminary review were done and any feedback is
- looks like you got some extra hunks in there that create dl-machine.h.orig
- the patch you posted here suffers from the PIC/SHARED bugs ... were the
fixes i sent you from Gentoo just lost by the wayside ?