This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: what LD_ASSUME_KERNEL does glibc 2.4 tolerate?
- From: Arjan van de Ven <arjan at linux dot intel dot com>
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 17:22:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: what LD_ASSUME_KERNEL does glibc 2.4 tolerate?
- References: <20060405222246.3C3EB11003F@bromo.msbb.uc.edu>
On Wed, 2006-04-05 at 18:22 -0400, Jack Howarth wrote:
> What values of LD_ASSUME_KERNEL are still usable with glibc 2.4
> or has the ability to work around the relocation issues with this
> setting been depreciated out of glibc with the 2.4 release? Thanks
> in advance for any information.
LD_ASSUME_KERNEL isn't a property of glibc version, but a property of
how glibc was compiled.
has more information about it.
Anyway your question should go to a fedora specific list since they are
the ones who built your glibc...
Arjan van de Ven