Re: Weekly roundup of patches

> It's good to have a periodic round up of the current status of pending
> patches / work of note. It is my goal to follow more or less
> follow the fine example set down by Andrew Morten from the
> linux kernel community.

This is a fine thing to do.  I'd be very glad if you make this a regular
weekly habit.  However, please separate the libc-ports issues and post
about those on libc-ports only.  On libc-alpha, post about core libc issues.
(There is of course no harm in mentioning ports issues' status in your
posting, but that followup discussion should not be on libc-alpha.)

It would be useful to note the BZ# associated with each issue.  If there is
none, then note that so as to encourage people who care about that issue to
file it in the official tracking system.

Thanks,
Roland