This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Test results on RHEL3-U6/ia32, RHEL4-U2/ia64 amd RHEL4-U2/x86-64
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 09:58:32 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Test results on RHEL3-U6/ia32, RHEL4-U2/ia64 amd RHEL4-U2/x86-64
> On Sun, Oct 30, 2005 at 05:49:17PM -0800, Roland McGrath wrote:
> > Are these regressions from 2.3.5, or are they kernel issues?
> I don't know.
Can you build 2.3.5 on those same machines and find out?
Off hand, all those seem likely to be kernel problems.