This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] PPC64 enable hp-timing
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Steve Munroe <sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <benh at kernel dot crashing dot org>,libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, decimal at us dot ibm dot com,Thomas Gall <tgall at us dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 17:55:20 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PPC64 enable hp-timing
> Well if this is a problem, i386, ia64, and x86_64 have it too. They are
> all implemented the same way. sparc64 uses an 8K buffer.
In fact all these functions are all looking for just one string and it will
always in reality appear well before the first 4k.