This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: How to disable large file support in glibc?
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Tao Zhang <zhangtao at cc dot gatech dot edu>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 13:07:13 -0400
- Subject: Re: How to disable large file support in glibc?
- References: <013201c5d6bf$1f93ba80$640fa8c0@Tao>
On Sat, Oct 22, 2005 at 12:14:31AM -0400, Tao Zhang wrote:
> Hi, all
> I am building a cross compiler using glibc-2.2.4. I really want to disable
> large file support in glibc. I don't need it in my case and it causes a lot
> of troubles... I couldnot figure out how to do it. I tried
> "--disable-largefiles" during configure of glibc, but it doesn't work for
> Is there a way to disable large file support in glibc, thus removing those
> functions like open64, fstat64 etc.? Could anybody help?
No, there isn't.