This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Must choose one of nptl, linuxthreads
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Enrique Perez-Terron <enrio at online dot no>,libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 22:57:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: Must choose one of nptl, linuxthreads
- References: <200408261918.i7QJIKYu020754@magilla.sf.frob.com>
Roland McGrath <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> It seems that --enable-add-ons can no longer be used without arguments,
>> or what is the matter?
> That is true, you will try to get both nptl and linuxthreads.
> This has always been the case for as long as both directories have been there.
How about making it possible to explicitly disable an addon? Like
Andreas Schwab, SuSE Labs, email@example.com
SuSE Linux AG, Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."