This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Status of nptl on Alpha platform
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>
- To: Andrija Pantovic <andrija dot pantovic at ubs dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 02:43:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: Status of nptl on Alpha platform
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Aug 17, 2004 at 02:26:45PM +0200, Andrija Pantovic wrote:
> What is the status of nptl on Alpha ? Can this one be used safely or is it
> safer to use linuxthreads instead ? Should TLS be enabled ?
I fixed a bug in gcc 3.4 related to TLS today. With that,
all of the tests pass.