This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Also trouble with gdbserver from gdb-5.3, glibc-2.3.2 on ppc32
- From: Jaap-Jan Boor <jjboor at aimsys dot nl>
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 15:16:00 +0200
- Subject: Also trouble with gdbserver from gdb-5.3, glibc-2.3.2 on ppc32
- Organization: AimSys b.v.
I found this thread on this mailing list but could not determine
the outcome of this problem. I have similar problems remote debugging
with gdbserver from gdb5.3 and glibc-2.3.2 (gcc-3.3.2).
I now still use glibc-2.2.5, with gdb5.3 and the same compiler, which
allows me to debug remotely using gdbserver (more or less, as stepping
is not always working on our mpc82xx systems).
If anybody could shed some light on this, thanks,
J.G.J. Boor Anton Philipsweg 1
Software Engineer 1223 KZ Hilversum
AimSys bv tel. +31 35 689 1941
Postbus 2194, 1200 CD Hilversum mailto:email@example.com