This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Do not report build errors in bugzilla
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: ismail dönmez <ismail dot donmez at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Paul Jarc <prj at po dot cwru dot edu>,GNU libc devel <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 13:09:09 -0700
- Subject: Re: Do not report build errors in bugzilla
> > There are several places in the build that depend on sorting order and the
> > like, and generally we have LC_ALL=C (same as POSIX) in those build commands.
> > If there is something in the build that was broken by your locale setting,
> > then we will want to introduce an LC_ALL=C at the right spot.
> Hmm can't you do LC_ALL=C in configure ?
No. Please report your problem.