This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] glibc no-dot-syms support on ppc64 and support for overlapping .opd entries
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>,Steve Munroe <sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com>, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 13:58:42 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] glibc no-dot-syms support on ppc64 and support for overlapping .opd entries
> On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 01:48:05PM -0700, Roland McGrath wrote:
> > > * sysdeps/unix/sysv/aix/powerpc/configure.in: New file.
> > > * sysdeps/unix/sysv/aix/powerpc/configure: Rebuilt.
> > > * sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/powerpc/powerpc64/configure.in: New file.
> > > * sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/powerpc/powerpc64/configure: Rebuilt.
> > Can this just be a single check in sysdeps/powerpc/powerpc64/configure.in?
> Probably yes if the linux/powerpc/powerpc64/configure* files were
> moved into that location.
That's what I meant.
> I think AIX will unlikely move away from dot syms, but the GCC test would
> fail there.