This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] 'not' in include/time.h
- From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>
- To: Boris Kolpackov <boris at kolpackov dot net>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 15:09:58 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] 'not' in include/time.h
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <20040329230657.GA11021@kolpackov.net>
Boris Kolpackov wrote:
> File include/time.h defines enum ptime_locale_status with one
> of the enumerators named 'not'. Unfortunately 'not' is a c++
> keyword so time.h is not valid c++. I realize that this file
> is internal to glibc and strictly speaking has nothing to do
> with c++ but some of us (notably me)
Then do it by yourself. We are not going to set a precedence to take
care of C++ braindamage in the *C* library source code.
â Ulrich Drepper â Red Hat, Inc. â 444 Castro St â Mountain View, CA â