This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: sched_[gs]et_affinity: bad version names in SHLIB_COMPAT
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 12:54:38 -0800
- Subject: Re: sched_[gs]et_affinity: bad version names in SHLIB_COMPAT
> Version names are supposed to have GLIBC_ prepended to them for the
> SHLIB_COMPAT test to work. This patch fixes it. Ok to install?
Yes. While you're at it, `SHLIB_COMPAT(' -> `SHLIB_COMPAT (', if you