This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: kernel 2.6 with powepc64 problems
- From: Steve Munroe <sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Rafael Ávila de Espíndola <rafael dot espindola at ic dot unicamp dot br>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, Paul Mackerras <paulus at samba dot org>
- Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 14:38:41 -0600
- Subject: Re: kernel 2.6 with powepc64 problems
Rafael Ávila de Espíndola wrote on 03/25/2004 03:51:09 PM:
> I am trying to cross compile the CVS HEAD version of libc for the
> I am using headers from kernel 2.6.4.
> The problem with --without-tls was solved by the a recent patch (thanks
> Now I build fails at:
I am not sure how start.S includes linux/posix_types.h. It is not directly
included. Perhaps the kernel headers are missing #ifdef __KERNEL__ guards
again. Need to see the -E -dD output to know.
Did you run make -ARCH=ppc64 oldconfig on your kernel before collecting
Todays glibc builds fine for me. I suspect a configure or kernel header
Steven J. Munroe
Linux on Power Toolchain Architect
IBM Corporation, Linux Technology Center