This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: reduce runtime divisions in strtol
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>
- To: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 22:21:46 -0800
- Subject: Re: reduce runtime divisions in strtol
- References: <20040325021216.GA10067@redhat.com> <40624E97.email@example.com>
On Wed, Mar 24, 2004 at 07:14:31PM -0800, Ulrich Drepper wrote:
> This new table should be shared by all functions which can do this.
> I.e., strtol, strtoul, wcstol, and wcstoul should share, etc.
Where would you suggest it be put then?