This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Problem with main() defined in shared object
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: marcus hall <marcus at tuells dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 12:40:15 -0500
- Subject: Re: Problem with main() defined in shared object
- References: <20040324165044.GA17203@bastille.tuells.org>
On Wed, Mar 24, 2004 at 09:50:44AM -0700, marcus hall wrote:
> When I build xx, I do get an undefined reference to main (ultimately
> from glibc/csu/arm/elf/start.S), as I believe I should
No, you shouldn't. If shared.so is being used by ld, then it'll
resolve main to there.
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer