This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Change YUGOSLAVIA to "SERBIA AND MONTENEGRO" in iso-3166.def
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 15:01:11 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Change YUGOSLAVIA to "SERBIA AND MONTENEGRO" in iso-3166.def
> I'm not sure what I am supposed to do when a bug in bugzilla have a
> patch that is ready to be commited into CVS. Should I send the
> patch here or reassign the bug to someone else?
I think the easiest thing is if you post the final patch here, and take
responsibility for hounding someone to commit if we all flake, and for
marking the bugzilla report appropriately afterwards.