This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: statvfs64 does not work as expected
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Thorsten Kukuk <kukuk at suse dot de>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 11:26:50 -0800
- Subject: Re: statvfs64 does not work as expected
> What would be the right way to fix this? I think there should not
> be a statfs call from a statvfs64 function, but statfs64.
That seems reasonable. It's possible that in some situations statfs64
doesn't exist (we'd have to check), in which case it might need to try
statfs64 and fall back to statfs on ENOSYS.